Address: Viru väljak 2, 10111, Tallinn,
Tel: +372 6988593; Consular services hot line +37253614751
Opening hours for Consular services: Monday - Thursday from 10:00 to 13:00 .
the increasing number of COVID-19 cases worldwide, Georgian diplomatic
representations and consular offices abroad have imposed certain regulations on providing on-site
Restrictions will not apply
to online consular services. For further information on online services,
please, see the link at https://www.geoconsul.gov.ge
In cases of emergency,
citizens of Georgia should contact the embassy or the consulate via phone or
e-mail (e-mail: email@example.com;
consular services hot line +37253614751)
rules below will apply in case of visiting the consular office in person:
- Visit the consulate alone, without
- Appear at the consulate exactly at the scheduled time
(neither early nor late).
- A person having
flu symptoms or having been in contact with coronavirus-infected person
should not appear at the consulate.
- Wear protective mask.
- Use the disinfectant at the entrance of the consular office.
- Avoid direct contact with the consular personnel.
- Avoid touching objects other than disinfectants and other